I am a mother, spouse, teacher, traveler, and a partridge in a pear tree.
I am currently based in Tallahassee, Florida, USA. I’ve left part of my heart in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and have a yearn to travel far and wide.
From time to time, I offer lifestyle family photo sessions. I do not use props, I do not have a studio. I do have time for smiles, relationships, and making connections. Keep an eye out for these rare mini-sessions. They are few and far between.
ON COMMENTING HERE. These guidelines were developed by other bloggers, some of whom no longer have a website.
- Comments are moderated, either by me or by the spam thing so if you want to tell the world about your cialis and/or viagra, say sayonara to your comment. Comments that make it through the spam filter will be held for moderation until I approve it. Afterward, they should generally slip through without being held for moderation the first time.
- I will approve pretty much anything that is on-topic and respectful. You’ll find I approve entirely way more than I don’t.
- If you disagree with what I have to say, fine. I’m glad you have an opinion. The best way to voice that is on your own blog. I don’t have to pay for people to call me hysterical.
- I don’t like obnoxious and trollish discourse. I’m sure there are plenty of places online who will gladly accommodate your needs. This place isn’t one of them.
- I log IP addresses of all visitors and commenters. I know how to use them, too.
- I reserve the right to change my mind and edit this as I see fit.
Any comment that’s rude or annoying, illegible (grammar and spelling are your friends, people), or any and none of the above will be deleted. The constitution of the US guarantees you freedom of speech, not me. Read up.
August 2007 – This picture of Matthew nursing was selected for inclusion in the Art of Breastfeeding show at Amy’s Bakery Arts, sponsored by the Catherine Dianich Gruver Gallery in Brattleboro, VT.
September 2007 – A picture I took of the National Civil Rights Museum – the Lorraine Motel was selected for inclusion in the latest edition of the Schmap!! Memphis guide.
And I’m sure you’ll find all sorts of pleasant and unpleasant things about me when I had the audacity to breastfeed my son on a Delta flight in May of 2014. As a result, people everywhere post stuff about breastfeeding to me all the time. 🙂